Tuesday, February 16, 2010

71. Redesign My Website



Still working out a couple kinks, but the website is up and more or less FINISHED!!! This turned out to be a pretty big undertaking, so it's nice to get it off the list.

A million thank you's to Karen for her tireless dedication. I can't sing her praises enough. She is a wonderful person and a hell of a designer to boot. I couldn't have designed something even remotely as cool without her. Just as an illustration, here's the initial piece of crap template I came up with...



Yeah, exactly. Karen really brought the thunder and bapped this website's dick around.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Mother Nature for "Snowmageddon '10." Without the 2 feet of snow on the ground, we might not have had the chutzpah to hole up in the studio for the last 2 weeks and finish this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment